How do TV beds actually work? This is a really good question and is dictated broadly by the kind of TV bed you want or need. In this blog, we'll explore the main functions of the five main types of TV beds we sell so you can figure out exactly how they work and which one could be best for your and your budget. So, if you are wondering how a TV bed works, read on...
1) Standard TV beds. The easiest of all the TV beds, these are quite simply designed with a television in the footboard. All you need to do is press a button on the side or at the foot of the bed and your TV will raise up from the base for you to watch. Simple but effective!
2) Adjustable TV Bed. The next step up is an adjustable TV bed. This type of bed enables you to adjust the base according to your preferred sleeping position, as well as being able to raise and lower the television at will. It also has a built-in motor so you can save your chosen settings for quick recall when desired.
3) TV Bed with Storage. Also known as an Ottoman TV bed, this type of bed has the added benefit of having storage space underneath the mattress for all your bedroom essentials, such as spare pillows and blankets. The ottoman system is operated by the same remote the TV in the footboard is controlled by.
4) Media Beds. Taking it one step further, these types of beds come built with sub-woofers and built-in speakers. Think of a media bed as really a tech bed, an all-in-one sound system which just happens to be in a bed frame. The best example of a media bed is the Kaydian Titan. Perfect gamers, movie watchers and anyone who appreciates a fine and luxurious piece of furniture in their bedroom. How does this media bed work? All through seamless remote control.
5) Media with Ottoman storage: The best of all worlds! This type of bed comes with built-in speakers and sub-woofers as well as storage space for bedroom essentials. We think the Kaydian Ottoman Titan is the perfect example of this kind of TV bed, combining luxury and quality in one package. You may also be interested to know that TV beds Northwest are the only company in the UK to sell this exclusive and one-of-a-kind bed. Again, this bed is operated through a remote control system.
So there you have it, the main functions of TV beds and how they work. Now that you know the different options available, it's time to make a decision about which bed is best for you! With so many great features on offer from TV beds Northwest, why not take a look at our extensive range today? You won't be disappointed.